Liaising with Statutory Border Control authorities, ocean carriers, ocean & air freight consolidators, road and rail carriers, insurance underwriters, bankers and cargo interests, we affirm our professional duty to each.
We accept and acknowledge a position of trust and loyalty to our client.
- Abide by the Laws and Regulations of Australia, cargo destination & cargo origin countries and the relevant requirements of our clients trading partners,
- Ensure whenever possible that our client is made aware of their obligations to satisfy the requirements of trading partners,
- Hold in strictest confidence and consider privileged all business and personal information pertaining to our clients business,
- Present accurately and completely facts known to us essential to our clients decision making process.
- Encourage our client to protect their insurable interests,
- Maintain the highest standard of personal and professional conduct to reflect favourably upon our client and all those with whom we do business,
- Accept an agreed scope of authority delegated by our client, encompassed in our Agency Service Agreement.